- This application is designed, developed, and maintained by the Center for e-Governance.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this application, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Department(s) and/or other source(s) and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
- Under no circumstances will this Department be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this application.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- The information posted on this application could include hypertext links or pointers to information created, DULT is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience.
If the user visits the information and collects information or downloads files, the following elements may automatically download,
- your service domain, IP number, how visitors accessed our application.
- browsers and operating systems.
- date and time of users’ visits.
- URLs from which visitors accessed information.